Here are step-by-step instructions for using the LTI link for adding the module yourself.
1. LTI Links are available under each module. Copy the entire link.
2. In D2L, in the section where you would like to add the Library Module, go to "Add Existing Activities" and select "Third Party Integrations"
3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this new window.
4. At the bottom, click on the button that says "Create New LTI Link"
5. In the "Create New LTI Window" paste the LTI Link, and give the link a title.
Your librarians are always happy to help out. Add one of us to your D2L course as an instructor, and we can get it done for you.
After the content is added, you can remove the librarian from your course, if you prefer. Librarians will never make changes to your course that are not explicitly requested.
Send an email to your librarian!
Megan Hopwood: firstname.lastname@example.org
Billy Hoya: email@example.com
Katie McGittigan: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Puller: email@example.com