Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Learning Center Guidelines
Library & Learning Center Guidelines
- The Learning Center is open only to Lone Star College students, faculty, and staff at this time.
- Appointments must be made to come to the Learning Center. Students may make one computer appointment per day for up to 2 hours per day for a computer and one Quick Appointment a day. Appointments can be made up to one week in advance.
- In accordance with college policies and to ensure the health and safety of all LSC students and employees, you must follow the Campus Rules and Safety Measures set forth by the college.
- A mask must be worn at all times. If you are not able or unwilling to wear a mask, you will be asked to leave.
- Follow all posted signage.
- Practice "Safe 6" - maintain a distance of 6 feet from faculty, staff, and other students
- Exit the Learning Center immediately after your business is concluded.
- No food or drink allowed in the Learning Center.
- No prolonged phone conversations in the Learning Center.
- Students are responsible for cleaning any stations used (computer, copier, scanner) before and after use with the supplied cleaning wipes.