Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Quick Library Appointments
You must have an appointment to come into the Learning Center.
15-minute Quick Appointments are for:
- Picking up requested library materials
- Making photocopies
- Using the scanner
- Picking up library handouts
While in the Learning Center, you are expected to follow the guidelines.
Looking for in-depth research or citation help? Try our Virtual Reference Services, including one-on-one virtual appointments with a librarian and instantaneous chat.
Need something not listed? Send us an email at NH-AskALibrarian@lonestar.edu, and we'll do our best to meet your need
Make an Appointment
- Use the Quick Services Appointment Form to scheduled your appointment time
- Select the service you wish to use
- Select the date that you'd like to visit
- Select the time that you'd like to visit
- Select Continule
At the next screen, you will be asked to enter your name, contact information, and your LSC Student/Staff ID Number. For your email, you must use a lonestar.edu or my.lonestar.edu email address.
Arriving for Your Appointment
- Check in to campus following the LSC-North Harris Campus Return Procedures
- Come to the Learning Center at the time of your appointment.
- Proceed to the Learning Center Service Desk to check-in.