Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Due to the the COVID-19 Outbreak, all in-person Makerspace Events, Workshops, and Appointments have been canceled. But we are working hard to put our workshops online. Checkout out Makerspace Updates for our latest online workshop.
Making a Reservation
Use this form to schedule time in the One Button Studio. The One Button Studio may be used by Lone Star College Students, Faculty, and Staff. The studio may be booked a maximum of 3 hours each day, up to 1 week in advance. See below for all rules governing the studio.
Are you a professor who needs to book the room for a class?
Please contact Billy Hoya (281-618-5494 | email@example.com) or your subject liaison for more information.
Rules for Makerspace
- The One Button Studio is open to Lone Star College Students, Faculty, and Staff
- The Studio can be booked up to one week in advance.
- The Studio can be booked for a maximum of 3 hours.
- If no one is waiting for the studio, your time may be extended in blocks of 30 minutes.
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes after the start time.
- LSC-North Harris Library reserves the right to decline any One Button Studio request for any reason.
- The studio may only be used to produce videos for lawful and educational purposes.
- The studio will not be used to produce or create materials that are:
- subject to copyright, patent, or trademark protection
- in violation of intellectual property rights
- prohibited by Lone Star College, local, state, or federal governments
- unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or poses an immediate threat to others
- obscene or inappropriate for educational institutions
- extraneous (videos that will take several hours) to produce
- Food and Drinks are not allowed in the studio
Video and Audio Recording
Due to the the COVID-19 Outbreak, all in-person Makerspace Events, Workshops, and Appointments have been cancelled. The LSC-North Harris Library Makerspace remains closed.
Click here to learn more about how Lone Star College is responding to the COVID-19 Outbreak, answers to Frequently Asked Questions and what precautions you can take.